Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Local Doctor May Lose License For Alleged Sex With Patient

Wow. I guess I don't know what to say about this story. Read it and see for yourselves. The fact that the doctor in question admits to "an encounter" suggests that the woman's accusations are true. I often find myself unneccessarily judging both the accuser and the accused in circumstances such as these. Is that wrong? I mean, on the one hand, clearly something suspect occured between these two people, and at least one of them felt it was cruel enough to warrant criminal action. But, on the other hand, if the doctor is found innocent I doubt the Florida news team will publish a story explaining how he was cleared of all charges. So, much to my own frustration, we are left with half a story. I'll try to follow up on this and see if I can find out the verdict.

No comments: